- Who we are
- What are cookies?
- What cookies do we use?
- What third party cookies does MCB use?
- Can cookies harm my computer or mobile device?
- Changes to this policy
- How to contact us
Who we are
This website is operated by My Community Bank. For more information about us, please see our ‘About us’ page at https://mycommunitybank.co.uk/about/
What are Cookies?
We will ask for your consent to place cookies on your device. If you do not wish to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For more general information on cookies including deleting, blocking, controlling or managing them, visit the guidance of cookies, published by the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- to monitor and manage traffic to our site;
- if required as a matter of law or regulation, to protect our customers’ rights;
- to enable us to remember preferences, track visitors and target adverts, and
- to make the browsing experience on the Site more efficient and enjoyable.
What cookies do we use?
We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities.
First-party Cookies are Cookies that are placed by My Community Bank or a third party for us. All of our first party cookies are essential to the running of our website, by disabling or deleting them, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third-party Cookies are placed by our partners, vendors and other third parties. We do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties using third-party Cookies. Certain of our third-party cookies are essential to the running of our website, by disabling or deleting them, you may not be able to proceed with your online application or access certain areas or features of our website.
Cookies are “Persistent”, “Permanent” or “Session”:
- Permanent Cookies remain on your device even after you have gone offline;
- Persistent Cookies will remain on your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the duration specified in the Cookie file itself. The duration of the cookie file can be any period of time between one day and ten years. To find out more about individual cookies’ duration, please click visit aboutcookies.org.
- Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
What Third Party Cookies does MCB use?
|Cookie and Affiliation||Purpose||Essential/Non-Essential||Duration|
Can cookies harm my computer or mobile device?
No. Cookies cannot harm your computer and cannot carry viruses. Cookies are intended to enhance your experience of a website, rather than obstruct it.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do, we will inform you by email.
How to contact us
My Community Bank
30 Churchill Place
+44(0) 203 375 0221